Fallen Timbers Republican Club
Browning Masonic Community
8883 Browning Drive
Waterville, OH (Harmony Hall)
I Am A Republican Because ...
- I believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and, responsibility must be honored.
- I believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
- I believe free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- I believe government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- I believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
- I believe the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- I believe Americans must retain the principals that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- I believe Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
- Finally, I believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.
Republicans put our faith in people, not Big Government.
May Meeting Information May 11, Thursday
Mark Wagoner is a former member of The Ohio Senate and the current Chairman of the Litigation Dept of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP. He serves as one of twenty public members of the Ohio Constitutional Modernization Commission and Chairman of the Ohio Military Facilities Commission. Mark is an elected member of the Ohio Republican Party State Central Committee, and a board member of several nonprofit organizations.
From 2007 to 2012, Mark served as the State Senator for the Second District. Mark elected not to seek reelection in 2012 to focus on his private law practice.
Mark is a 1994 cum laude graduate of Georgetown University, and 1997 graduate from The Ohio State University College of Law. Mark is married to Merideth, and they have two children.